Wednesday 31 July 2013

Actress Uche Jumbo and Husband Just Getting Started


"It’s not an option that it will happen, I will not tolerate cheating," declares Nollywood actress Uche Jumbo in a recent chat about the possibility of her husband cheating on her.

I aptly title this 'just getting started' because she is yet to understand the intricacies that comes with married life, especially when a woman lives far apart from her husband.


If your husband were to be a serial philanderer like Desmond’s character in the movie, Lies Men Tell, what will you do?
I will castrate him, he knows and believes that. To me, there is no excuse to cheat, its either you are with someone or not, and if you are tired of the person, please accord the person decency of respect by saying it’s over. Don’t go making someone look stupid. The problem with me is there is no in- between.

Do you believe what you are saying or are you saying it for the purpose of this interview?
I am saying, Uche Jombo-Rodrigues doesn’t have in-between. That is the reason it takes me long time to make a decision or take a stand on something, but when I do, that is it. There is no excuse not to honour an agreement you have made, this doesn’t have anything to do with this interview. It is the principle that guides me. It is not just about marriage, it’s how I conduct my relationships, its either it is this or that.

If that is my mind-set in a relationship, you should know that for marriage it’ll be 150%. There is no room for cheating.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis