Thursday 18 July 2013

Funke Akindele Says My Marriage Is Intact, I'm Going to Court

Star actress Funke Akindele has finally broke her silence on her alleged failed marriage saga and she said she is heading to go to court to clear her name and the issues...

The news of her troubled marriage was first reported by The Nation, so Funke Akindele has forwarded an SMS to the media house. The message reads:
I read in the newspaper yesterday that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede.
It was reported on Tuesday that the actress may have been separated from her husband, Kehinde Oloyede, son of former Iyaloja of Oshodi market.

This is after Kehinde Oloyede himself announced a “separation” via his facebook page on Monday. He said:

“It is with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs Olufunke Akindele. We have both agreed to go our separate ways because of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends.”

The statement, which the actress’ husband has since deleted from his facebook wall, generated concerns among the star’s fans, who made the issue a major topic on the social media.

Attempts to reach Funke on Monday failed. Her elder sister, who doubles as her spokesperson, Mrs Ayo-Ola Muhammed, failed to make an official statement she promised when contacted because, according to reports, the actress asked that no statement be made on the issue.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis