Wednesday 28 August 2013

CONFESSION: Tonto Dikeh Admits To Bleaching Skin

In a recent interview on channels, the tattoo-loving actress confirmed the rumours making the rounds that she was bleaching her skin. She says there’s nothing wrong with skin bleaching as long as it’s done well.

According to the controversial actress said, ‘I don’t have an opinion on it, I just feel we can do it the right way, it mustn't go wrong, it can be right".

She further explained that everyone had the choice to change their skin colour if they wished so. ‘If you do not love your skin for some reason, you can change it‘.

And when asked about the health implications, Tonto advised ‘You can do it and do it well. She said, “If you don’t love your skin you can change it without worry. I use a lot of oil on my skin; and so far it is coming out fine. So, all I am trying to do is enhance my colour though I am already light skinned. It does not really matter if you bleach your skin, as long as you do it right".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis