Monday 26 August 2013

There is no affairs between me and and Iyanya, Don Jazzy ––Tonto Dikeh Speaks

She was described as the most controversial actress in Nollywood by the host of Rubbin Minds on Channels TV, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, yet she remained calm unlike the Tonto Dikeh many know. And she took her time to address all the questions frantically. Very interesting!

Asked if she actually snatched Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson, Tonto said:

“When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny. I mean, this is someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, but If I don’t even know him personally, how do I date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things.” 

On why she revealed her escape with Don Jazzy on the social media, Tonto said there is no affair between she and Don Jazzy, but they are cool. She also denied the tweet that she lost her virginity to him.

She however admitted that she is bleaching her skin but said she is doing it "right way".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis