Sunday 27 October 2013

Gospel Singer Mike Abdul & His Gospel Singer Wife Breaks Up




The negative fire of divorce blowing across the land has caught up with popular and fast-growing Gospel singer couple - Mike Abdul and Vivien Stephen Eva.

Mike Abdul was formerly with Midnight Crew but went solo and even established a record label of his own. He calls it Spaghetti Records and it seems he has been busy eyeing a Spaghetti babe, another Gospel singer who is known as Monique.

As it stands now, Mike Abdul has separated from his wife, Vivien, and sources say he is hibernating with Monique, who was once married to a Naija Pop musician, Rasqie.

Their marriage allegedly hit the rocks about three months ago but they have been keeping sealed lips about it in the media, only that Vivien often take to the Social Media to vent her frustration over what is going on.

Below is what Vivien, the energetic Gospel singer, wrote on her facebook page:

"A lie can travel half way around the world, while the truth is still putting on its shoes, by the time the lie is wayyyyyyyyy TIRED the truth catches UP!!! I Live, I Love, I Smile, I Hurt, I Pray, I Hope, I Believe, I Try, I Cry, I Conquer but most of all.. I am unapologetically A WOMAN."It's really sad the way marriages are packing up these days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis