Saturday 5 October 2013

I don’t know if I’ll surpass Chidinma, Iyanya –Olawale, winner MTN Project fame

Olawale beat five other finalists with his performance of Asa’s song ‘Beautiful’ to get the grand prize of N5m, a brand new car and a recording contract.

He says, “The experience was awesome because we sang all through and that’s what I know how to do best. I did not really expect to win because we all had equal chances. If I did not win, I’d still be grateful to God for making me a part of the top six. Only God knows how my journey is going to be because he brought me here. So, I don’t know if I would surpass Chidinma and Iyanya.”

“I got to know about Project Fame on the television. I wanted to become a medical doctor before I got into the university where I discovered my passion for music. This is actually the first time I tried to be on the show. My friend actually advised me to give it a try as I discovered my talent when I got to the university and joined the choir,” he says.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis