Thursday 24 October 2013

I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man

Random thoughts: Are black women sexy? No doubt! When it comes to sexiness sisters have no equal. But can I be honest with you?

I'm actually TIRED of sexy black women. Now hear me out on this, please.

Sexiness don't mean jack snot. Not in the grand scheme of things. Visually appealing, yes. But I can't eat sexiness.

Sexiness won't help pay these bills or pay off our student loans. Sexiness won't qualify for a mortgage, or get the IRS off my back long enough to make my next big business move.

Sexiness won't help me raise these kids. Neither will it teach my daughters their true worth and value in this world.

We got way too many 'Sexy' sistas out here with nothing else to bring to the table. Sexiness is the totality of their package. And that's WACK!

Most black men looking for a relationship want a USEFUL woman. Visual appeal alone won't cut it. Besides: there are so many black women competing to be the sexiest, it's not even a race worth entering.

Can you cook? Do you clean? Do you have mothering skills Do you love your father? Respect him? Respect other black men in general?

Have you divested yourself of prior relationship baggage? Can you hold a conversation about REAL world events? And no: Love and Hip Hop doesn't count!

Do you have a REAL relationship with a REAL God: or do you follow the fake one many American Christians have invented for themselves because he's more tolerable than the actual Truth?

These are the kind of questions discerning men are asking nowadays. So if sexiness is all you bring to the table, you can keep it.

I'd rather have a woman of pure unadulterated substance. And I'm sure I speak for most conscious-thinking brothers out there on this one.

There's a new breed of black men out there ladies. And we ain't settling for second best or taking any shorts. That's all many of you are use to dealing with anyway...

1 comment :

  1. True talk bro. Am loving dis. Rayelly say so

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis