Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kanye West planning extravangant wedding with fight jets next year

Kim K's third wedding will be as extravagant as her second wedding if her fiance Kanye has his way. Kanye, in a radio interview yesterday with Power 106's morning radio show, hinted at an extravagant wedding to take place next summer. 

When asked for a hint about his upcoming wedding, Kanye said:

"Two words: 'fighter jets'" He went further to explain "Kim knew I was eventually going to ask her to marry me. I just had to get that ring right. I worked with four different jewelers. Three rings were made and only one hit the ringer and that was Lorraine Schwartz's. 'I actually changed the ring the night before. The ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her.'
"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her,' he said. 'Kim and I are the perfect balance.''I had to wait through a bunch of other relationships to finally get the chance"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis