Thursday 31 October 2013

Peeshawn of Skuki Let it Out; Confesses His Burning Love for Chidinma

Peeshawn, one half of singing sensation Skuki (pictured above in white shirt) confessed his love for the pretty Kedike singer in an interview with Encomium mag. Excerpts from the interview below...

But, there are some you also admire that you don’t mind spending the rest of your life with?
Yes, of course! Nigeria is blessed with pretty babes. If you study me well, you will observe that I am a very romantic guy, at the same time, I am very emotional. I definitely have someone that I love so much.

In the industry or out of the industry?
(Pause for seconds) In the industry, I have someone I really love so much.

Who is the lucky lady?
(Pauses again) Chidinma. She’s really attractive. I really love her so much, but we’ve not really had time to chat closely, except when we met at backstage during shows. I hope she will read this, for her to know that Peeshaun of Skuki loves her.

But Chidinma doesn’t read newspapers. She told us in an interview recently?
I am sure her friends, family will read it. They will definitely tell her I said so. I will love to marry her.

Are you serious?
Yes, of course!

What do you really like about Chidinma?
First, I love her music. I love her style. I love her composure. Apart from that, what I love in a woman is a beautiful face and I think Chidinma has 10/10 of that. The low cut on her head is making her look more beautiful anytime I see her performing or watch her video.

Are you directly or indirectly proposing to her?
I don’t want to talk about that now. Next question, please.
....................

I guess Chidinma is seeing someone's obsession for her love. One old song says, "it's so good loving somebody and somebody loves you back". Hope it applies in this situation because Chidinma might already have her own lover and/or someone she really want to have, referring to her "Dammy Krane is a sweet, cute guy" statement she made in last month interview with Hiphop World

Wish this fellas all the good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis