Sunday 20 October 2013

Why I Always Wear Two Wristwatches At The Same Time -- D'Banj

D'Banj explained, in a very recent interview with HipTv, why he usually wears two watches at the same time, all the time these days. A style Davido and Naeto C have also copied. D'Banj said:

"No time to check time. Actually, it's cos I'm too busy, you know, always on the move, you know, one time
is on Nigeria, the other is on New York. So that Kanye West is not calling me and I'm like 'yo, who's this?', you know, I'm always on check! So I leave it at 2 time zones, that what's up! They are gold anyway."

How cool is that, guys? So before you do anything or do like someone, always have your reasons.

Watch the short interview below: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis