Tuesday 5 November 2013

Celine Dion Tries to Defend Miley Cyrus, Ends Up With a Viral Hit

God bless Celine Dion and that French Canadian accent of hers.

During an interview with Fuse, Dion tried to shed some light on why Miley Cyrusoutgrew Hannah Montana, the Disney character she played for six years.

Dion tried so hard to drive a point home. Instead, her broken English got the best of her, and interweb magic happened.


Aside from explaining that "Hannah Montana got tired to be Hannah Montana," Dion did make another good point:

"Before we judge her for getting naked…Hannah Montana gave herself for so many years and one day, she said, ‘I am fed up with the life that I had to be. I’m going to show you my real skin.’ There’s nothing evil about that. It’s expression. I just hope that she remains healthy.You see? She just got tired to be Hannah Montana.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis