Sunday 13 October 2013

WHEN I FIND THE WOMAN I LOVE, I'LL SETTLE DOWN. SAYS ACTOR KALU IKEAGWU

When man no wan stop flirting, e go say, I haven't met the right woman yet. Why? Because e never belle full of all them beautiful girls. If him marry, mean say he is trapped. Actor Kalu Ikeagwu say him never ready to leave all them fine fine girls, sake of say, the beautiful ones are not yet born. See interview downstairs:

Are you still single? 
Yes I am.

Are you in a relationship right now?
 I will not answer that right now.

Most of your fans would like to know why you are still single…?
Do I want to get married? Yes. But that would be when I find the right person; I mean that person I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with; that’s when I’ll settle down.

What challenges are you facing finding Miss Right?
The reason why I am not married now is that marriage is very important to me. I have come to terms with the fact that marriage is the most important institution from God. And I take that very seriously. Ultimately I would like my relationship with my wife to be like that between God and the church; that’s why it is important to me. I wouldn’t say it’s been challenging though. I have gone through a lot of experiences that made me wise. When I get married, my experiences would make me a wise, good and a loving father.

What are those qualities you look out for in a woman?
I like a woman with a great sense of humor; that’s very important to me. And of course, she has to be very attractive and intelligent. Above everything else she should have a close relationship with God because that’s very important to me as well. That’s exactly why I am yet to get married. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am in my career.

There are lots of pretty girls in the industry. Would you like to marry an actress?If she is the kind of person I need, why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis