Saturday 31 August 2013

Men's Round Table - What Do You Want In A Lady?


I was just going about browsing through the net and stumbled upon a publication about chicks with big Booty. That got me thinking because I noticed over the years that a lot of out home boys out there tend to chase girls with big ass.


 I ones saw a dude busy looking at some lady down the street. At first I just thought he was just admiring their beauty. But as soon as I got a better look at the lady especially her behind then I realized that the dude was busy feeding his eyes on her butt. Fortunately she had some really nice big @ss. Immediately he saw that I was looking at him, he pretended and act as if he wasn't looking. LOL!

Even our very own John Mikel Obi was ones caught on camera staring at a lady's ass. It was quite funny. The craze for big ass ladies is also creeping into the music industry in Nigeria. Check out those hot ladies above. They all have big well formed ass. So gentlemen, the ass senerio got me wandering, what do men really want in a Lady? Big ass or normal ass.
As for me I think I prefer...lemme hear from you first.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis