Sunday 7 July 2013

Tope Alabi Responds To Her Pastor's Sex Allegation

Since GistPlaza.Com first reported the allegations against the highly respected Gospel singer, Tope Alabi by her 'estranged' spiritual leader, Prophet Ajanaku, that she pestered him for sex several times but he turned her down, many other online platforms have also carried the story.

Prophet Ajanaku had made the allegations in an interview with Biodun Kupoluyi. I hear Tope Alabi and her husband have read the story. Below is what she said about her Pastor's allegation:
“My Friends, No matter the negative rumour you hear or read, I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God. God is at work.” 
This is kind of confusing thou. So who is lying, since Tope is saying she never asked him for sex?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis