Tuesday 24 September 2013

Photos: Annie Idibia Expecting 2nd Child With Tuface?

 
 Annie on her way to Tuface's Peace Awards on Saturday in Abuja

Lol, now this is not the first time bloggers would be reporting that Annie Idibia is pregnant and expecting her second child with Tuface. I remember a close source swore to me she was pregnant few months ago and I reported it and few other blogs did too, but it turned out to be a flop, lol. On Saturday I saw this particular picture (above) and showed a friend and she said it might just be her shirt, so i gave up, lol. This morning a lot of bloggers have reported she is truly pregnant. I don't know how they look, but if she is, then we say big congrats to her. We have been expecting it. Another picture below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis